Looking for investment advice designed to protect your retirement from the next market crash?
Too many retirees lost a large percentage of their investments during the market collapse of 2008 and spent years trying to regain their footing. During the collapse, some advisors told their clients to stay in the market.
Financial planner Ken Moraif took the opposite approach. He advised his clients and listeners of his radio show “Money Matters” to get out of the market in November of 2007 and stay out until June 2009.
In his book Buy, Hold, & Sell!, Ken shares his decades of experience to help investors prepare for the bear market that could devastate their retirement plans and explains why he believes savvy investors need a proactive plan that includes a sell strategy.
Buy, Hold, & SELL! describes what Ken refers to the myth of the “buy and hold” investment philosophy, explains why he believes it is dangerously incomplete, and outlines an alternative strategy that he feels will better serve investors who are approaching or at retirement age. Ken says this book is designed to inspire investors to reject traditional buy-hold advice and tap into the power of buy, hold, and sell.
Written in easy-to-understand language and buoyed by Ken’s trademark humor, this guide seeks to arm readers with the knowledge, motivation, and strategies that may help them survive – and even thrive – during their retirement years.
Long-term Financial Plans
Buy, Hold, & SELL! Offers insight and financial advice designed to help readers:
- Understand the buy-hold-SELL strategy.
- Learn how to design a sell strategy designed to help protect principal in the next bear market.
- Find information regarding retirement planning.
- Discover the benefits of a diversified portfolio.
Receive a FREE copy when you meet an Advisor.
About the Author:
Host of “Money Matters with Ken Moraif” radio show.
FoxBusiness, US News & World Report, Reuters, Yahoo!Finance, Kiplinger, etc…
Newsroom – Fox Business
Ken and his wife Fay have been married since 1985 and have three beautiful daughters. He is passionate about his business, loves tennis, skiing and traveling. Ken and Fay have enjoyed the relationship they have developed with Alzheimer’s Association’s Dallas and Northeast Texas Chapter and other philanthropic organizations.
“Integrity and dedication to each client is our top priority. As a firm, we have a collective goal to help our clients plan for a secure financial future. I greatly value building long lasting personal relationships with my clients. I have my own “Peace of Mind” when my clients have theirs.” – Ken Moraif
- BS, Arizona State University
- MBA, Southern Methodist University
- 2011 – Present: Senior Advisor, Retirement Planners of America (formerly Money Matters with Ken Moraif)
- 2009 – 2010 Financial Advisor Cambridge Investment Research Advisors. Inc.
- 2009: Financial Advisor, New York Life, Eagle Strategies, LLC
- 1983 – 1988: Management Advisor, Research Institute of America
- 1980 – 1983: Owner and Operator, Ad Agency in Colorado and Texas