Kenneth A. Moraif
Professional and Community Activities
- Barron’s Top Financial Advisors by State: Texas: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2022
- Barron’s: Top 100 Independent Wealth Advisors 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2022
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- Boys and Girls Club Collin County, Former Board of Directors
Host of “Money Matters with Ken Moraif” radio show.
Ken and his wife Fay have been married since 1985 and have three beautiful daughters. He is passionate about his business, loves tennis, skiing and traveling. Ken and Fay have enjoyed the relationship they have developed with Alzheimer’s Association’s Dallas and Northeast Texas Chapter and other philanthropic organizations.
“Integrity and dedication to each client is our top priority. As a firm, we have a collective goal to help our clients plan for a secure financial future. I greatly value building long-lasting personal relationships with my clients. I have my own ’Peace of Mind’ when my clients have theirs.” – Ken Moraif
- BS, Arizona State University
- MBA, Southern Methodist University
- 2011 – Present: Senior Advisor, Retirement Planners of America (formerly Money Matters with Ken Moraif)
- 2009 – 2010 Financial Advisor Cambridge Investment Research Advisors. Inc.
- 2009 – Financial Advisor, New York Life, Eagle Strategies, LLC
- 1983 – 1988: Management Advisor, Research Institute of America
- 1980 – 1983: Owner and Operator, Ad Agency in Colorado and Texas