Professional and Community Activities
- Financial Planning Association
- Habitat for Humanity
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Terry and wife, Lucinda, were married in 2004 and have a son, Louis. An avid sports family, the Bussard’s are very active in coaching and volunteering with Louis’ youth sports programs and school activities. Terry enjoys playing golf, basketball, baseball, and watching all the Dallas professional sports teams with his family.
- Goal setting is critical to achieving long term goals.
- The planning process is interactive with clients and goal setting is defined, quantified, and prioritized.
- Investment success is measured not in days or weeks, but by the clients’ ability to achieve their goals.
- Timely reviews will help track our progress.
- Truman State University – Education – 1979
- Trinity University – BBA, Marketing – 2004
- Wharton Business School Securities Industry Institute Program – 2006
- 2010 to present –Financial Advisor, Retirement Planners of America
- 1986 to 2010 – Prior to joining Money Matters in 2010, Terry served various positions for 24 years representing some of the largest institutional money managers in the world, including Delaware Investments, PIMCO, and Dreyfus. “For over two decades, I gained valuable experience and expertise by working with some of the best firms in our industry”.