Professional and Community Activities
- Coached Katy Youth Football
- Coached elite level youth baseball
- Participates in many charity golf events throughout the year
- Assisted the Katy Cowgirls at special needs day
Pat has been a resident of Katy, Texas for the past 13 years, where he and his wife Lizette have raised their two children Evan and Carenna. Pat has spent most of his leisure time attending baseball, football and equestrian events that his children participated in. Now that the children are off to college, Pat and Lizette want to start checking items off from their bucket list, with travel being the priority. Although, you may catch a glimpse of him at Bryant-Denny Stadium, rooting for the Crimson Tide football team, with their Daughter Carenna who is attending the University of Alabama– Roll Tide!
The legendary football Coach Vince Lombardi once said, “We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time”. Our society is filled with people not sure if their money will last during their lifetime. I want to make sure you don’t run out of money! I believe in creating an environment of open communication and mutual respect, helping clients understand their personal situation in a non-threatening, open line of communication, environment. This form of business engagement creates a winning recipe.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Finance, Marist College – 1993
- 2013 – Present: Financial Advisor, Retirement Planners of America
- 2012-2013: Financial Advisor, Orr Financial Group/H. Beck, Inc.
- 2009-2012: Owner, M2 Wealth Management
- 2007-2012: Vice President, H. Beck, Inc.
- 1993-2007: During this time period, Pat worked as an Executive with a few financial institutions. Most notably, Pat worked as a Vice President for AIG.