Background & Family Life
Jordan has been married to Gentry, who is a NICU nurse at UT Southwestern, for 14 years. They have four kids, Jett, Addie, Collins and Jace. Jordan was an Infantry Officer in the Army after graduating from West Point in 2008. After two and a half years in the Army, he was medically discharged. When he moved back to Dallas, he worked at Ernst & Young as a consultant before becoming an advisor in 2012.
In the simplest form, Jordan hopes to routinely help people think through the right financial issues so that they can make clearer choices and hopefully have less stress financially.
B.S. United States Military Academy at West Point
· 2022-Present – Retirement Planner at Retirement Planners of America
· 2021-2022 – Financial Advisor – Black Knight Wealth Management
· 2018-2021 – Financial Advisor – Money Matters/RPOA
· 2013-2018 – Financial Advisor – Eagle Strategies/New York Life
· 2010-2013 – Consulting, Ernst & Young