Professional and Community Activities
- Member – Financial Planning Association
- Volunteer – Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center
Jad grew up in the Texas Panhandle in the small town of Pampa. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He especially enjoys spending time with his niece and nephew. Jad has several hobbies and interest but mostly enjoys being outdoors and active.
Helping people is the reason I chose to join the financial industry. I truly enjoy the relationship that I build with my clients. I pride myself on being able to learn the complicated aspects of the financial industry and translate that into easy to understand explanations for my clients.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Designation, 2015
- BS Personal Financial Planning, Texas Tech University, 2013
- Financial Planning Association Residency Program, 2016
- Advisor, Retirement Planners of America
- Senior Advisor, BKD Wealth Advisors