David is originally from the Corpus Christi area, but currently lives in Prosper, Texas. After serving 6 years between the US Army and Army National Guard, David began his financial/accounting career at the Principal Financial Group.
He has been married since 2006 to his wife Trisha, and they have three children: Carter, Caden, and Autumn. In his spare time David likes to stay active, engage in his kids’ activities, and go for walks/hikes with the family’s Bernese Mountain Dog, Rory.
David believes integrity and transparency are values of high importance to become a trustworthy advisor. David believes in protecting wealth and achieving financial goals not only through diligent planning and competency; but also, through earning a trusting client-advisor relationship that is built on integrity and transparency.
- University of Texas -Pan American: BBA Accounting
- 2017 – 2022 – Finance Manager: Nature’s Source Plant Food
- 2017 – 2017 – Cost Accounting Manager: ESAB
- 2011 – 2017 – Cost Accounting Manager: Master Halco
- 2008 – 2011 – Staff Accountant: Jacobson Companies
- 2006 – 2008 – Mutual Fund Accountant: Principal Financial Group