Charles Douglas Dyer Jr.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc
- Past Member, Financial Planning Association
- Past Member, New York Life Million Dollar Round Table
- Past member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
Doug is married to Roberta, and they live in Fairview, Texas. They have three children and three grandchildren. He enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, hunting, and boating. The most important things in his life are his spiritual life, family, and clients.
Doug feels a personal responsibility to make sure his clients are well served with superior service and advice. As their Financial Advisor, he very much values the long-term relationships he has with his clients. The main goal he has for every client is that their money lasts longer than they do. After all our goal is to not make you rich but to help you from becoming poor. He is always keeping up to date on current economic and market situations so he may advise his clients the necessary actions he feels need to be taken. His main goal of course is to help protect his clients from Bear Markets because he believes that is one of the biggest risks that face them.
- B.A. Economics and Finance, University of Texas at Dallas, Cum Laude – 1984
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP®
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- 2011 to Present – Senior Advisor, Retirement Planners of America
- 2009 – 2010 Financial Advisor Cambridge Investment Research Advisors. Inc.
- 2002 to 2009 – Financial Advisor with Eagle Strategies LLC
- 1996 to 2002 – Registered Representative with NYLIFE Securities LLC